Home// Ask me anything// Submit// Archive// Random// RSS//
As payday approaches, it is the next part of my ~positive well being 2014~ bullshit. So this month is SKIN AND HAIR. I shall be splurging on all the things a girl should probably be using to keep her hair from falling out and her skin from looking gross. I’m so excited to buy new things but also sad because I hate spending money. gross.
Fridaaaaay hurry up.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
MY ETSY SHOP IS NOW UP AND RUNNING!! I am so excited about this. Here are some examples of the stickers that are available in the store.
I have tried to make the prices as low as possible, so everyone can get something for themselves if they wish.
There’s a lot more stuff coming up, and maybe even some normal prints if there’s any interest in them.
You would do me a massive favour by reblogging this post so my art reaches more people.
The sky looks like a rainbow.